Korean Shorts!!! Notice!

Hello and a very warm welcome to my lovely Inkers!!! 

How have you been?

I am so sorry! There has been a delay in my post.. Because I am trying to research and gather and write the best post for you regarding Korean fashion.
By that time.. I am still waiting to hear from you guys..
I want to know how did You guys like Korea?
And what do you think about me sharing with you all?

There are days when I wonder how's life in South Korea? Is it as shown in the movies??
Well if that's the case everything will be soooo Romantic! 🤭 🤭

Do you know In South Korea.. There are convinience stores where you can eat instant foods.. Like Ramyun (the Korean Instant Noodles)  and kimbap also some drinks!
Sounds interesting right?

I want to try that so much! 🤭 Why don't you tell me your thoughts on this?

I am so sorry to keep you all waiting for the new official post.
I will post it soon!
Promise.

Thank you for understanding,
Regards,
The Inker,
Inkedtoday

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Korean Beauty

Welcome Back Inkers

Korean Art and Entertainment (KPop & KDrama) -Part2